All 42 art Reviews

Parrot head Parrot head

its pretty good.

the drawing is pretty well done, yet some mistakes were made. One, the eye was drawn pretty big, the nose and mouth small; make sure you have it all equal sizes. Two, the left knee is pointy, please make it curvy. Third, make the panties an equal length and not have it crooked to one side,(i dunno if you wanna tease the guys with that >.>) ANYWAYS! Lastly, please have the ankles a bit wider, its just bugging me. Other than that, nice work.
8/10

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

You sound like you're giving orders, I appreciate crits, but I already knew most of this. I don't appreciate how you delivered them, thanks though.

Just a little bite! Just a little bite!

Heh. cute.

hehe. i like this one. it's very classy and stuff. im not gonna write a whole lot now since you know what im going to say.
-Wolfpupgrl-

Tastes like adventure Tastes like adventure

heh.

Well shad, you dragged me into liking the futa. This drawing is better than the ones you drew with the crap all over.. Its nice and i like this one. Very cute spider

Revealing Taste Revealing Taste

Heh, Shadman i see a mistake in your drawing :O

love the drawing and all but the chick on the left(idk who that is) if you zoom in her nipple is very deformed.. might wanna fix but overall i love it

TheShadling responds:

Haha deformed nipple, maybe i should.

Midnas Middlefinger Midnas Middlefinger

Ah shadman...

You are always different in soo many ways yet you include your wierdness in your art and this one is good. Im glad im still reviewing your art..

TheShadling responds:

Im glad you enjoy it, thanks.

Sakoru as Neko Sakoru as Neko

Lovely.

Amy, this is a wonderful picture that you drew for your friend. i hope she likes it. I personally like it and it is perfect. its sexual, and its a Very cute picture.
I love it.

amyrenee responds:

Haha. Thank you very much =D

The Dream Team The Dream Team

>..>

is this one of those days soviet russia bamed somethin on you and you wanna get them back so you drew this?
this art is good and real bland. nothing unusual and i like it.

TheShadling responds:

ITs from a game Team Fortress 2, thanks X)

Shikijou "japanese" Shikijou "japanese"

wow

this is really spectacular shadman. really, really, spectacular. it actuially turns me on >...> one of the best soloist artwork ever and im glad you made it. (i might have this as a screensaver) love it and you just broke the scale ratings.
100/100

TheShadling responds:

Glad you like this one, its a more serious looking picture for a change.

Ying Yanged Ying Yanged

wow

This is completely amazing... seriously wierd but i love it as always. im suprised i ave nothing to say but you know what i will say. great picture

TheShadling responds:

I dont see anything weid about it, just a mature woman tied up, beat up and...
oh wait!

Explosive Anger! Explosive Anger!

ah so your back eh?

Well im glad that your makin pictures again cause ive been really lonely not reviewing your awesome artwork. Im surprised that you came up with VIDEOGAMES! glad that you have found buggs bunny's death a happy one.
The artwork is great and i just wondered why is up-side-down.. and a rotten creepy pickle.. well love the artwork

TheShadling responds:

How sweet of you to say. He is upside down cause he got blown away by an explosion. And if you go see "the angry video game nerd" episodes, all the weird shit in the background will make more sense ;)