View Profile wolfpupgrl

27 art Reviews with Responses

All 42 Reviews

Shouldn't this be rated A for Awesome?

This drawing is majorly detailed with facial features and everything. I am just in awe and i do not know what to say to this portrait. Magnificent job on this piece of art,
Your new art critic,

LachrymoseLindsey responds:

Thank you very much.

Haha cute

I like the common set-up with this image, and like the details, simple and colourful.
great to see you again amy reene,

amyrenee responds:

Thanks :D

Nice.

Like the beastiality thing going on, new thing for you? though where is the body to the dick at her head?
9/10
Your wonderful art critic

TheShadling responds:

If it where visible you couldnt see the girl.

Lol, cute.

Finally thee shadman has done some work with-out a dick in mind. A beautiful work comming from the shadman, with the army involved. Do you think that the pussy is off a bit and same with the left boob and nipple? Even though, great job for not including a dick.
Your wonderful art critic

Thanks lad!

That leap is still great.

I absolutely love it, even though there are no murdering necrophoelia (sorry for the killer spelling) people. its magnificant for you. i love it a lot even though its too girly for you :P thanks shad.

TheShadling responds:

All the picture expresses is hate.

hmm >.>

is it just me, or is the gun drawn weirdly? the drawing is decent, nothing special tho i am tired too so i don't know half of the crap im saying tonight. Also, in the bottom left corner, where is that leg comming from? It's a decent drawing. Sorry :/
9/10

You are being nice.

cute

i really like this since it looks like an old school of yours, and i like how this chick is a look-like goth chick, ready to get some action with another girl. hell, i love it

TheShadling responds:

Hey thanks I apprechiate the reviews.

:O

you're not dead..! i thought that you died cause of you not posting any mature or adult artwork. Though its probably best. the drawing is very pinkish. I like how you included all the medical stuff and guns. lovely. oh, and FIRST!!!

TheShadling responds:

No way im dead, I just think I shouldnt upload too much dirty work.

how?

how is this rated <A>? i dont get that. but its decent art, im not really suprised about it.
sorry buddy bad review.
3/10
2/5

AKABUR responds:

Don't sweat it, friend. Here on http://www.newgrounds.com I'm being treated like dirt every-now and then so learned to not give a damn about comments made by some underage kids.
But you right about one thing: this piece supposed to be rated 'A'. I guess I forgot about that "tentacle rape" scene at the first panel.

lol thi is different.