View Profile wolfpupgrl

24 art Reviews with Responses

All 39 Reviews

Shouldn't this be rated A for Awesome?

This drawing is majorly detailed with facial features and everything. I am just in awe and i do not know what to say to this portrait. Magnificent job on this piece of art,
Your new art critic,

LachrymoseLindsey responds:

Thank you very much.

Haha cute

I like the common set-up with this image, and like the details, simple and colourful.
great to see you again amy reene,

amyrenee responds:

Thanks :D

Nice.

Like the beastiality thing going on, new thing for you? though where is the body to the dick at her head?
9/10
Your wonderful art critic

TheShadling responds:

If it where visible you couldnt see the girl.

Lol, cute.

Finally thee shadman has done some work with-out a dick in mind. A beautiful work comming from the shadman, with the army involved. Do you think that the pussy is off a bit and same with the left boob and nipple? Even though, great job for not including a dick.
Your wonderful art critic

Thanks lad!

That leap is still great.

I absolutely love it, even though there are no murdering necrophoelia (sorry for the killer spelling) people. its magnificant for you. i love it a lot even though its too girly for you :P thanks shad.

TheShadling responds:

All the picture expresses is hate.

cute

i really like this since it looks like an old school of yours, and i like how this chick is a look-like goth chick, ready to get some action with another girl. hell, i love it

TheShadling responds:

Hey thanks I apprechiate the reviews.

:O

you're not dead..! i thought that you died cause of you not posting any mature or adult artwork. Though its probably best. the drawing is very pinkish. I like how you included all the medical stuff and guns. lovely. oh, and FIRST!!!

TheShadling responds:

No way im dead, I just think I shouldnt upload too much dirty work.

how?

how is this rated <A>? i dont get that. but its decent art, im not really suprised about it.
sorry buddy bad review.
3/10
2/5

AKABUR responds:

Don't sweat it, friend. Here on http://www.newgrounds.com I'm being treated like dirt every-now and then so learned to not give a damn about comments made by some underage kids.
But you right about one thing: this piece supposed to be rated 'A'. I guess I forgot about that "tentacle rape" scene at the first panel.

lol thi is different.

can i be on bottom?

You can be everywhere

its pretty good.

the drawing is pretty well done, yet some mistakes were made. One, the eye was drawn pretty big, the nose and mouth small; make sure you have it all equal sizes. Two, the left knee is pointy, please make it curvy. Third, make the panties an equal length and not have it crooked to one side,(i dunno if you wanna tease the guys with that >.>) ANYWAYS! Lastly, please have the ankles a bit wider, its just bugging me. Other than that, nice work.
8/10

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

You sound like you're giving orders, I appreciate crits, but I already knew most of this. I don't appreciate how you delivered them, thanks though.

24, Female