View Profile wolfpupgrl

27 art Reviews with Responses

All 42 Reviews

wow.

Once again, this artwork is magnificent. vicious and violent.AMANZING
nothing wrong about the art "is that wings with a rectangle a couple of centimeters from the left on the mouth of the seal?"
other than that

TheShadling responds:

Woah thanks for the incredible high schore lady. Wings with a Rectangle XD what?!

Shad, what have you gotten yourself into..

You know who i am, and you always impress me... every work you do have never disapointed me, ever. This work has really done it, mixin L4D in it. AMAZING. NOTHING is wrong about this work and it makes me laugh about it.
dont stop.

TheShadling responds:

I know who you are? I cannot remember talking with you before, maybe you got me mixed up with someone... But thanks for the kind review, im glad youre not grossed out by it.

Pretty neat.

the artwork looks very nice. just a couple things i kind of need to point out...
the eyes/face looks like its looking at something direct and the eyes are very focused. Well that's kinf of it.. other than that yea its nice.
9/10

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks

It's very nice

The texture of this drawing is very unique in its own way and i like how you have done this artwork. I extremely hope that you dont stop where you're at, and just keep going. Love this artwork.

Vortex00 responds:

Thanks, I'll probably come back to it.

hmm

really like the details and the thermal side of the picture? really awesome
-wolfpupgrl-

NayNayMistro responds:

Wow thanks for the review. Detailing was definatley something i was going for thanks again :D

wow

simply amazing and madjoe5 is right, those people that make fun of your drawing are bitches. you need to draw alot more of these pictures. amazing

BlackUniGryphon responds:

Thank you! I will!

*hugs*

amazing

wow thats an awesome picture!! thats crazy that you can draw that hella good! awesome picture thats all i got to say

BlackUniGryphon responds: